The holidays can bring added stress to an already stressful world, and a family experiencing violence in the home look for protective angels to surround them, to get them through, and to keep them safe.
Two ImaginePublicity angels have come together
with a gift offer for 12 women.
have created a special promotion:
12 gifts for 12 special women for
12 days ONLY
The gift special is limited to only the first 12 responses, so it’s important to order quickly:
- Order the book, Time’s Up: A Guide on How to Leave an Abusive and Stalking Relationshipby Susan Murphy Milano on CD. $15
- Receive a FREE “Protect This Woman” necklace, along with a hand written, personalized note from the author, Susan Murphy Milano.
Buy it for yourself, if needed, or buy it for someone you love, either way you are receiving or giving a gift of life and protection. The Time’s Up CD ($20 value) contains everything in the book. The CD can be taken to a safe computer and all blank forms can be printed to use when preparing the Evidentiary Abuse Affidavit© included in Chapter 4. The Time’s Up book is available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and all online and local book retailers, or can be ordered in EBook format at www.susanmurphymilano.com.
The “Protect This Woman” necklace ($40 value) is a prayer to wear. A hammered sterling silver disc is engraved with “Protect This Woman” and knotted on a black leather cord. A tiny freshwater pearl is a sweet touch. Cord with sterling clasp adjusts 17″-19″. If you wish to order the necklace for others on your gift list, they can be ordered from: Signals
- Fill out the form below with complete information. All gift purchases will be sent out on Friday, December 16, 2011 in order to reach their destination before Christmas.
- All orders must be paid through PayPal (You do not have to have a PayPal account in order to pay by credit card or debit card) You will be asked to give your information one more time, this insures we have everything correct.
- If you are giving this gift to someone you know in a violent relationship, we recommend you give it to her privately, not with the family present, and be discreet to insure her maximum safety.
$15 for CD copy of Time’s Up and “Protect This Woman” necklace.